I'm glad you can join me for one last blog-tember challenge post. I thought for this last coffee date we would try out the cute little shop Tangerine the food bar across the street from our condo that I've been meaning to try.
Hmmm what to have?
I'm a little hungry and I've heard such great things about the food here.
I think I will have the tart, soup and a cup of hot apple cider. How about you?
As I sip on my hot apple cider I reflect on this past month.
I am especially blessed by all those who have visited my blog this month and made kind and insightful comments. I definitely saw an upsurge in visitors. I am thank ful for this opportunity to participate in this blog-tember challenge hosted by Bailey Jean of Brave Love Blog.
This was a challenge for me as I previously had never posted this many times in a month prior. Many of the topics were new for me. This challenge stretched me and gave me something to look forward to.
I visited many new blogs. I enjoyed reading other's posts and hope to visit with many of you again.
I learned writing a post each and every day is a real challenge. Kudos to those bloggers who can manage that schedule. I think I did very well and only missed two post topics that I think I will return to and post on in the next month. I have ideas for both posts but have not gathered my supplies yet. For one I cannot seem to find blue ice cream and for the other I need to find some Annie Sloan chalk paint. I hope you will return and see what I come up with.
Thank you for joining me on this challenge!
Let's do this again some time shall we?
I'm not sure why it took me so long to stumble across your blog, but I am so happy that I have! I love finding fellow Canadians and reading about adventures people are having a little closer to home! :)
ReplyDeleteI wonder if the Canadian contingent of bloggers is smaller? And then I think of my Canadian friends who have blogs and realize I only have one that has one and she lives in Spain! I am glad to have found your blog also!
DeleteDoes anyone make blue ice cream? What about making your own by mixing vanilla ice cream and blueberries? Can't wait to see what you're planning to make :) Anything using chalk paint is always wonderful! best invention ever, so many craft uses too, I adore those little chalk labels painted onto jars, too adorable! sending hugs xx
ReplyDeleteI did end up making my own blue ice cream! Thank you for the idea. I have yet to make the project with the chalk paint because my husband is concerned about me painting and the baby.
Delete