Monday, September 28, 2015

A Day In The Life




1. I feel like I've just fallen back asleep when the alarm goes off at 4:45 AM. I get up and make L his lunch: homemade lasagna, an orange, a banana, an apple, a granola bar, two chocolate chip cookies, grapes.
2. It's 5:18 now I make L tea.
3. L leaves for work. I try to read some, a magazine, a novel in hopes of staying up.
4. I'm just too sleepy and it's chilly so I go back to bed. 7:30 am I am woken to a flurry of texts from L. He has all kinds of ideas.
5. I finally have breakfast, my current favorite, Cheerios. It's 8:55 AM. I try to access an account for L and make some calls.
6. I decide I need to travel back to our home to acquire some account details so quickly clean up the condo, load the dishwasher, gather my laundry, and pack my bags. I will be glad when we are finally settled and all of our belongings are in one place.
7. It's 10:00 AM now and I drive to the plant to meet L to exchange vehicles and keys.
8. On the road now. Five hours of driving to go.
9. I have a blueberry bagel with cream cheese for lunch. I regret it afterwards knowing I should have had something with more protein.
10. I take a break or two along the drive to stretch my legs.
11. I arrive around 4 PM, get the mail, the elusive statement I was needing is in the mail. I am so happy. I start a load of laundry.
12. Files and more files. Paperwork.
13. Math.
14. I have an egg sandwich for dinner and watch the movie Cinderella.
15. Almost bedtime. But first this blog-tember post. 


3 comments:

  1. That was a busy day Rhonda! I haven't seen Cinderella yet but will, I'm a huge Kenneth Branagh fan, or Sir Kenneth as he is now :) Sending heaps of hugs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cinderella was such an enjoyable watch; you will enjoy it. It was different but still familiar. I even cried at one point in it but I might be a little weepy these days ;) I was not familiar with Kenneth Branagh but think he did an excellent role and he is very handsome!

      Delete
    2. Oh hilarious and embarrassing Kenneth Branagh is the director not the actor. I just looked it up. He is still handsome I would add.

      Delete

Your comments brighten my day. Thank you for sharing.

Saturday Larks