Friday, September 04, 2015

Passion

Friday, September 4: What are you passionate about?

I've known some passionate people. The type that ooze passion with every breath. Sometimes I find them inspiring but other times they annoy me. Did I just say that? I tried to think of my passions. I even took a quiz or two. The results came back inconclusive. I do love cooking, traveling, sewing, reading, home improvement diy projects, gardening, painting, photography, art but I do not think I am passionate about one in particular. It's been months since I've painted anything. My garden this year was a mess of weeds. Passion is a special beast. Passion is all in. It consumes your thoughts, talk and actions. I was at a loss in identifying my passion. I wondered was I passionate-less?

L was much more generous in his estimation of me when I asked him what he thought was my passion. He said family. Look at how hard you have struggled to have a baby he said. Awe melt my heart. I think he might be right. See those who love us know us much better than we know yourself.



Oh the joys of taking injectable fertility medications in public bathrooms. 

Brave Love Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day. Thank you for sharing.

Saturday Larks