Sunday, September 27, 2015

Posh Baby Wish List

I used to have boots, shoes, clothes, makeup, jewelry, furniture and home decor on my wish list; lately my wish list has been centered around the baby.

Here are some items I have my eye on:



  1. Peg Pegego- Primo Viaggio 4/35 --I've looked at a lot of car seats. I think this is a top contender so far. $329.99
  2. I love this Stokke-Xplory Stroller--The only drawback is the price at $1379.00 and that is the sale price. I do not think L will ever agree to a baby stroller at this price. 
  3. This Mima Moon Chair is such a modern high chair. It is priced at $499.99.
  4. I've seen the MamaRoo recommended in several of my instagram feeds so it made the list also. Here it is for $299.99
  5. This Medela breast pump is also on my list. Here it is for $219.99
Yowzers this totals $2728.96. I guess that is why it is called a wish list. This baby business is expensive!

Brave Love Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day. Thank you for sharing.

Saturday Larks