Good morning!
So today's challenge from the BraveLoveBlog's Blog-tember Challenge is to share about our blog name and where it came from.
To all my wordsmith friends and relations, I am in desperate need of a creative blog name. Despite my desire to change the name of this blog I will share the reasoning behind the current name of this blog. My Instagram account is ever.rhonda
I liked the meaning of the word ever:
ev·er
ˈevər/
adverb
-
1.at any time."nothing ever seemed to ruffle her"
synonyms: at any time, at any point, on any occasion, under any circumstances,on any account;
-
2.at all times; always."ever the woman of action, she was impatient with pessimists"
synonyms: always, forever, eternally, until the cows come home
I thought of calling this blog by the same name as my Instagram account, but then decided to use my married last name rather as:
1. I am still trying to get used to my new last name
2. I thought this would be a blog where I blogged about my family at any time, always
In perusing the other posts by others also contributing to this challenge I have taken away some inspiration for how you named you blogs, so thank you!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments brighten my day. Thank you for sharing.