We're building a house!!
Oh my!! I should be dancing around and celebrating but to tell the truth until it is all official it really is nervy! The world of mortages and mortage providers is something I have very little experience in. Since we haven't sold our other house yet we need a completion mortage. I think today's meeting with the bank went well, I just have to acquire two more pieces of "evidence" in support of our application.
Here are three of my top listens this week. I hope you will enjoy this selection and discover some new favorite listens.
Hans Zimmer- Maestro
William Byrd- "Agnus Dei - Mass for five voices"
Lindsey Stirling -
Here are some other great modern classical listens:
- The Piano Guys
- Yann Tiersen
- Brian Tyler
I hope you enjoyed my classical musical selection today! You probably recognized some of the scores. Do you have some classical recommends for me to listen to?
I'm linking up with the blog-tember challenge for this prompt today.
And if you haven't seen this video on YouTube yet you really need to watch it and laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments brighten my day. Thank you for sharing.