Thursday, September 24, 2015

Five Favorite Blog Reads

I love to read blogs!

Here are five of my top blog reads:

The Lady Okie  Amanda writes about running, Jesus, her family, real life, cupcakes, her new baby R, budgeting, editing, and other quirky things she finds interesting. I love her humor and candor. She has made me laugh out loud with several of her stories.



Adding a Burden  Jill Burden writes about faith, infertility, adoption, and her family. Her struggle with infertility has been heartbreaking. I love how she ushers her readers into the presence of God even in the midst of her own pain. I'd love to see Jill give birth to a baby!


Little Baby Garvin Jessica has beautiful pictures of her girls and home. She always has cheery  updates on their family and has great recommends for decor, clothes, and baby things. Everyone needs a blog to read that is just beautiful.


Under the Sycamore I love Ashley's photography and her family adventures. She inspires me to be a better photographer. She writes about family, diy, travel, advocacy, faith, and capturing the everyday. 



And last but not least, Queen Lacie. I think this girl is hilarious! I am just longing for a new post since her last was in June. 


Brave Love Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day. Thank you for sharing.

Saturday Larks