Today's challenge prompt is to share the contents of my purse. Kinda odd but ok.
- An Ancient iphone4 and its amazing protective case that has allowed me to drop said iphone on the concrete numerous times
- Finger licking wet napkin because I just went out for dinner with my dad at Montana's and had some yummy chicken tacos
- Fossil wallet that holds all my coins, receipts, and cards
- Reminder from Red Velvet of my next hair appointment
- Keys
- Hair elastics
- Lipstick
- Tweezers because us PCOS girls can't go far without this essential tool and sometimes you will catch a glimpse of yourself in a mirror and say wha!
- A note from my doctor's office of where to go and who to call in case of emergencies since we have passed the 20 week mark of pregnancy! Booyah! Hope I never have to use it but good to know.
- Laundry coins for the scary laundry machine in the basement of our condo. Reminder to self to go to bank today and replenish stock in little yellow envelope. I try to keep this separate from regualar coins in my wallet otherwise laundry day is a bust.
My purse is a Nine West purse that I found at the goodwill. I like the mustard yellow color and it was super cheap and in great condition. It is easy to carry when out shopping or running errands. Also the small size prevents me from overloading it with books, flyers, socks, travel mugs, etc.
I see I am missing my sunglasses which are almost always in here also, a pen!, and breath mints.
And that's a wrap!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments brighten my day. Thank you for sharing.