Sunday, September 13, 2015

Embracing this Season in My Life

Blog-tember Challenge Sunday, September 13: Create a collage or inspiration/mood board for this season in your life.


The season of my life that I am in currently is one of nesting, but also of transformation and blossoming. A strange kind of nest because my home is in transition so I am learning to be content where I am. Its a season of being still, waiting, but also of planning, and preparing. Its a season of hope that I intend to embrace, enjoy and be refreshed by. I need to remind myself when still to wait before the Lord also.

Perhaps if I thought of this time in my life as an actual season it would be late-spring/summer.

Brave Love Blog

7 comments:

  1. Love the way this mood board made me feel. So bright and cheery! Yet also so cozy at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie for stopping by, I am glad that feeling comes across. Im excited to check out your blog next.

      Delete
  2. Your collage is so beautiful. Love all the colors. And the quote about reading. So true. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather! I look forward to reading your post tomorrow with your inspiring/favorite books!

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful concept for your mood board! I too am pregnant and I agree to your state of mind during this season of your life. Nesting and learning to be content with all the changes pregnancy, and life overall, can bring. Best of luck to you and congrats!

    Kelly
    theprimarilyinspired.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After reading over some of your previous posts I realize now it was wrong of me to assume that you were expecting in the traditional sense. For that I am sorry if I offended or somehow hurt you by my assumptions. I pray for you and your husband during this time and I hope that one day you’ll experience the joy of holding your little one in your arms!

      Delete
    2. You were correct in your first comment that I am pregnant. It has been a difficult 5 years of struggling with infertility, a failed adoption, and one failed cycle of in vitro fertilization. Thankfully our second round worked and we are expecting in January. It's easy to get confused about people's stories. Thank you for wishing us joy! Congratulations on your pregnancy. And yes I guess we did not conceive in the "traditional" way but we are very happy for the marvels of modern day science. No need to be sorry. Thank you for popping by.

      Delete

Your comments brighten my day. Thank you for sharing.

Saturday Larks