I meant to post this yesterday but life got in the way. I was up by 2:30 am yesterday because recently I can't sleep. It is uncomfortable trying to sleep when pregnant. Oh well! Wouldn't trade being pregnant for sleeping comfortably. Which should have meant I would write this post then but in my tired haze I could not find the charge cord. I managed an hour sleep around 4 and then was up with L at 5. I drove then to meet my dad because Old Blue is going to live with him. Old Blue needs some repairs. Dad and I had a delightful afternoon and evening together. I have 5 hours to drive today so wanted to quickly post this before I was on the road.
I've never really made a bucket list before but thought why not so here it is.
- Have a baby! Yay hopefully all is good in there and babykins is ready to meet the world in January.
- I've always wanted to go to Asia. Visiting the Great Wall is definitely on my list.
- Definitely inspired after a friend of mine took a hot air balloon ride in Eastern Europe. His pictures were amazing! How cool would that be!
- When I visit Hawaii or the Grand Canyon riding in a helicopter is on my list.
- I think I have decided I want to take my masters in Art Education. I have found a program that starts in 2017 for three summers in Victoria. I will have to see if my mom wants to be my nanny during that time and if L is willing to let baby Batiuk and me leave three summers in a row.
- My grandma gave me a Read through the Bible in one Year Bible when I was younger. I've done it once but want to do it again.
- Is it wishful thinking to think I can run a half marathon?
- I would love to visit England, France, Spain, Ireland, Scotland, Iceland, Italy etc. etc. Maybe someday I will go with L or with Babykins when babykins is no longer a baby but a high school graduate.
- Wouldn't that be amazing to celebrate 50 years of marriage beside the one you love? I hope we live this long and longer yet and have many more adventures together.
- I love parties but I have a terrible time keeping a surprise. Someday I would like to surprise myself and keep a surprise and really surprise someone with a surprise party. Is that enough surprises in a sentence?
Sometimes a bucket list can seem kinda lofty and grand. So I decided to also make a list of 10 goals in 2015/2016. This list I made around 3:30 am yesterday so no judging.
1. 10 followers on my blog
2. Learn all buttons & functions of my DSLR & Adobe Photoshop
3. Give birth to baby
4. Run 10K or maybe a half marathon...
5. Complete my Reading Challenge
6. Make 5 new friends in MJ
7. Visit San Francisco & maybe Chicago
8. Build & design & move into new house
9. Make new drapes for my new home
10. Landscape yard for new home
Oh hey! I have some exciting news involving #6,8,9,10 if the builder ever gets back to us, finalizes the plans and takes our deposit. More to share coming soon!
Oh hey! I have some exciting news involving #6,8,9,10 if the builder ever gets back to us, finalizes the plans and takes our deposit. More to share coming soon!
What is on your bucket list? Or what goals are on your horizon?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments brighten my day. Thank you for sharing.