Wednesday, September 30, 2015

October Blog Post Ideas

Yesterday was a busy day for me checking on the house, washing floors, dusting, watering plants, meeting up with my in-laws, packing up, driving, scanning and emailing documents, and then when we finally met up at the condo at 7:15 pm L forgot the keys to the condo at work so we had to figure out a way to get in. Luckily we found a spare set of keys in the car after much deliberating. We tumbled into bed a quick hour later and luckily I was able to sleep until 4 am.

So I am late with yesterdays blog-tember post. Better late than never! I read everyone's post just before making this list and posting mine and now I have a list of over 39 posts I could possibly write in the next few months. So thank you everyone!

Here are some further ideas I had that I hope will inspire for next month's blog posts.

  1. Before & After Anything 
  2. Chore you love the least & most
  3. When I think of beauty, I think of.....
  4. Do you have any home remedies your crazy about? 
  5. Are you or have you decorated for the season? Share.
  6. Pet spotlight. Try to capture your pets or a friends pets personality in photos.
  7. I've been really avoiding .... but decided I'm going to tackle it.
  8. Thanksgiving post...seasonal inspiration or preparation 
  9. It's time for a beauty appointment. What is your inspiration? What did you have done?
  10. Share a collection.

Brave Love Blog

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rhonda
    1. I adore before & afters! decorating, de-clutter marathons, holiday decorations, any type, love them!
    2. I adore laundry! Love it :) I know, I'm weird but I just do :) not so keen on dusting, its so dull don't you think?
    3. my husband, soppy I know but he has the bluest eyes I've ever seen :)
    4. ok, this is odd but it does seem to work. I was told once to apply Vicks, the stuff with menthol? to bottom of my feet then pop on a pair of cotton socks when I went to bed if I had a chest cold and it actually helped! Not sure if it's safe when expecting a wee one though so best not to try it angel, but I was surprised.
    5. BBC breakfast were asking people to call or text in when they started to see Christmas decorations appear, trees etc, well apparently the first sighting was in Leeds in July! Now that begs the question, had these people decorated early? or had they just not taken the decorations down the year before? Either way it's slightly odd :)
    6. aww our furbaby Jade is such a wee cutie, I'm sure she gets fed up of my taking photos of her, I can't help it though she's adorable :)
    7. oooo I did that this year! It was the closet in our guest room, took a few days but we threw such a lot out and I was so happy when it was done :)
    8 We don't have thanksgiving here, I actually rather wish we did, it's a lovely tradition. I was told as a child that I should always count my blessings and say thank you, and I still do x
    9. most I ever do is a haircut I'm afraid. I do love love love watching the vintage beauty videos from Glamourdaze though. Have you seen them Rhonda, wait I'll get the address for you.... here they are: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCywuq7AxUM4uYrVmSFm3Ezw I swear I was born too late! I want to live in a time when ladies wore hats & gloves :)
    10. This is a fabulous prompt because we all have collections! I have a collection of angels, crystal angels, porcelain angels, I don't have hundreds just a few but they mean a great deal to me x

    These are fabulous prompts Rhonda, thank you for sharing! sending heaps of huggles xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore befores and after transformations too! Sometimes I look at the photos and think how! So amazing! I wish I enjoyed laundry more as it seems to keep accumulating. It is not so bad when I am in my house but in the condo I have to find the right coins and then go into the scary windy mildew-ey basement. Awe I love that your soppy and that your husband's eyes are what you think of when you think of beauty. Adorable!! Vicks is powerful isn't it? We used to have a similar product called Watkins when I was growing up. I will keep this in mind. Christmas decorations in July! That is crazy. I always think it is a little odd when Costco has the Christmas decorations out in late August. I'm not ready for Christmas decorating yet. I was thinking fall decorating--all I have put out so far is a fall wreath on my door. Your furry friend looks to be quite content and must be a lovely companion when I saw you could put a blanket on him and it stayed looking so perfectly straight. Closets can be daunting! I have a few that I should tackle myself. I am surprised that there is not Thanksgiving where you are in Scotland. I suppose it is an American tradition that we adopted here. It is jolly fun and I think I will go visit my parents this year. I admit I have few beauty appointments also. Maybe a massage once in awhile-- which I would love to have soon since I am rather sore and a few haircuts throughout the year. I thought it would be fun to try out something new but will see if that happens. I will have to check out this vintage beauty video that you linked. I worked in a museum so I love collections! They are so very interesting! Thank you once again for visiting! This was the best detailed comment I have ever received and it was so fun to read.

      Delete
    2. Basements are so spooky! Or maybe I've watched too many horror movies :) Christmas in July is pretty odd, although our local supermarket starts putting their Easter eggs out on the shelves on 2nd January! Day after New Years and already they're onto Easter! Now that's strange :) Jade adores her blankets, bless her :) She's a very nervous wee dog, we got her from a rescue when she was around 7 months old and we were told her previous owner had been abusive (she was taken to the rescue by the police) so maybe being snuggled under her blanket makes her feel safe? She loves cuddles and is such a happy wee dog, she's a joy :) Sending heaps of hugs xx

      Delete

Your comments brighten my day. Thank you for sharing.

Saturday Larks