Friday, September 09, 2016

Parisian Dreaming

The other day I was making pancakes & the batter was runny. I thought oh! I'll just make crepes. My friends, I am here to say, runny pancake batter does not translate as crepes.

Thinking along the lines of crepes, my trip to Montreal was one of my favorites. I would like to visit Quebec City. I've heard it's incredible. Maybe next summer when we visit Ottawa I will have to fanagle Quebec City into the itinerary. 

And continuing along this vein, we can always dream of France.

Someday...someday...

 
Image source: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 centre unknown

Brie, Baguettes, Bordeaux...need I say more. 
I would like to spend a week in the Louvre. 
Everything I ever studied in Art History tangible.
And if in Paris I would need an iconic photo shoot in front of the Eiffel Tower. 
I would love to wander the country sides and villages. 
To see fields of lavender would make my heart swell with all this beauty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day. Thank you for sharing.

Saturday Larks