I love most flavors of icecream but by far my favorite when L and I go out is vanilla icecream with huge chunks of peanut butter cups & cookie dough.
This pic above is from the blog How Sweet It Is ... I love this foodie blog & whoa this recipe is my favorite ice-cream only a hundred times better.
I couldn't find the flavour profile of vanilla+cookie dough+peanut butter cups exactly. So here is a mix of what I found:
- Vanilla = you are dapper, debonair, and loyal. You are a compassionate, understanding and agreeable person. You enjoy the simple pleasures in life and are a universal romantic. However, you are also an impulsive, stubborn, emotionally expressive and idealistic risk taker who relies more on intuition than logic. (2)
- Cookie dough = you are a free spirit who is always keen on adventures. What's your dream? To travel the world? Optimism is your thing, and you always see the bright side of everything even when nothing is going the way you wanted it to. It is quite difficult to bring that smile off your face. (3)
- Peanut butter = you like to be helpful, you are patient, thoughtful and generous with your time. But don’t try to walk and chew gum at the same time. You don’t have to worry about relationships because people will stick with you through thick and thin. (4)
All of that, yes.
- What is your favorite flavour?
- Have you ever looked up what your favorite flavour says about you? Is it illustrative?
- What is the worst flavour of icecream you've tried?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments brighten my day. Thank you for sharing.