Thursday, September 08, 2016

A Home Tour

Welcome to my home!

Today's challenge post for blog-tember was to share a tour of one's room or house. I love home tours. One of my favorite activities is visiting show homes. I am excited to see everyone's linked home tour in the blog-tember challenge today. If the blog-tember challenge is new to you click on the blog-tember link at the bottom of the page.

I have already shared a little about my kitchen here. The kitchen is of my favorite spaces in the house, as I was able to plan it in the building process.

Here are some other pictures of our home. Come along as we tour some of the main floor minus the guest room where I had spread out three loads of laundry that need to be folded and the bathrooms that need a good scrub.


Here is the entry way. The builder has yet to have the painter come to paint our front door.  We moved in April. I may have to bust out the paint brush and finish it myself so that I can hang a fall wreath. There is my diaper bag almost always packed & ready to go for quick getaways with J. 

Next up is the living room.


Always toys. I am picking them up always. 


I still need to purchase window treatments & hang artwork in the living room. Also we are on the look out for a child friendly coffee table. 





Here is the laundry room. 

I need to install hooks for my Norwex broom & maybe find some laundry art.


The nursery





The nursery is a work in progress. I have framed artwork to hang yet and I need to sew & hang curtains.

And our master bedroom. I want to purchase bedding for our bed yet. We also want to hang artwork and get window treatments. 


In our last house we had fun Hawaii travel artwork I found on etsy and orange bedding from Anthro. I am thinking of something different for this bedroom. 

If you would like to see a home tour of our last home click here.


Thanks for popping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day. Thank you for sharing.

Saturday Larks