Sunday, December 18, 2016

Tears

 Tonight is the eve of our beta test to find out if there is any HCG coursing through my veins from our IVF treatment earlier this month. There isn't. I tested several times already with home pregnancy tests. I'm that kind of girl. I can't wait the two weeks to find out. Each time hope does a little skip and dance. Maybe, just maybe, but no. Even so I have continued to take the medication that would support a pregnancy until the beta confirms what I know. 

I am heartbroken. 

Sad. 

Tears fall for one that will never be. 

Today my heart is heavy. I wish it were not so. I wish this story had a different ending. 


"Occasionally, weep deeply over the life you hoped would be. Grieve the losses. Then wash your face. Trust God. And embrace the life you have." -John Piper

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day. Thank you for sharing.

Saturday Larks