Monday, December 12, 2016

Js Almost One Year Old Christmas Wish List

Yesterday we were to have gone to see Santa at the Science Centre but we were still all battling the flu. So if Santa has the Internet and is reading my blog here is Js wish list. (Of course J cannot yet make a list so I took the liberty to make one for her). 

Of course this list is much too late in the making. I find I am really behind this year. I haven't even got any Christmas cards together yet this year. I am ahead with L's gift as today side steps & a tonneau cover are being installed on his pick-up at Cap-It. 

I like the four gift giving rule (something to read, something they need, something they want, and something to wear).


 
To Read: When I was at Chapters looking for a book for J for Christmas I was disappointed to not find any nativity stories! Seriously this is the reason for the season. So after some searching I found these titles on amazon.ca. 

Need: J needs some boots and a better jacket that is lightweight but yet warm. Really it was -31 degrees Celcius with the windchill here today and I'm still traipsing around with her with her little mimimocs and a summer hoodie. Now I should clarify that I'm not a terrible mom; I did have a fleece blanket over her in her carrier. Also I have purchased a winter jacket but unfortunately I misadvertently purchased without trying it on her and it's really big. She swims in it. I find it challenging to pick out the right sizes for J. The jacket and boots are from Northface.ca 

Want: Toys right? We, J & I are getting so tired of our current toys. We want some new ones. (We already picked her out the Fisher Price Noah's Ark from Toys R Us when we were at Cross Iron Mills but here are some other toys I think would be fun from Amazon.ca.)

To Wear: J will need a new pair of minimocs in size 3 soon. I just love these shoes for her. They are easy to put on and they stay on. Here is a fun outfit I saw on littleandlively.com Unfortunately the pants are $22 and top $35. Yipes!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day. Thank you for sharing.

Saturday Larks