Thursday, December 08, 2016

2nd FET Cycle

So this happened...

 

Hopefully in two weeks we find out we are pregnant. 

I have the flu along with L & J. Only they have antibiotics & are taking Advil. Me, I'm just miserable. 

I had wanted to recount my entire FET cycle; these last two months feel like a blur. I won't regale you with all the fertility drugs I have taken. Last week I flew with J early one morning to one of my appointments and was home again that evening. That was the longest day ever. My brother met me at the clinic and helped out with J while I had my appointment. After we went for a late breakfast. Then he drove us to the airport. J and I hung out at the airport for the better part of the afternoon. Spending any longer than an hour in an airport with an 11 month old is taxing. Am I ready for a second baby? 

 

This week we drove to our appointment. L took some time off work. It is approximately a 7 hour drive one way if one did not have to stop for breaks & diaper changes & food. We stopped half way at my inlaws home. They are in Mexico for the winter so it was strange staying in their home without them there. We mostly just stayed in while there as L was really not feeling well then. Then onto Calgary where we did a little Christmas shopping and stayed at a hotel near the fertility clinic. 

 

It was really cold on our journey. The weather dipped to -21 degrees Celcius. 

We are so glad to be home now. 

Keep us in your prayers for hopefully our next pregnancy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day. Thank you for sharing.

Saturday Larks