For her birthday breakfast we had chocolate croissants, scrambled eggs, and strawberries. Yum!
In the afternoon J and I went shopping. She always likes to get out and see the sights. Unfortunately she would have nothing of having her photo taken for a passport. Sad. Travel plans are on hold.
We had a grand turkey dinner and all the fixings. I know what was I thinking? It was delicious. For the record next year dinner on a birthday will be much simpler. J loved the cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes and stuffing. Dinner definitely required an outfit change.
And then while I was icing the cake J decided to explore while we were both presently preoccupied and pulled the pile of presents off the chair on top of herself. Bang! And then tears. Oh dear! After some comforting and hastily finishing icing J opened her gifts and we enjoyed a slice of cake. And then bath time which is always fun!
Look at her excitement as the wrapping paper comes off.
Happy Birthday my beautiful baby! I love you always!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments brighten my day. Thank you for sharing.