Can this be winter? It is January 24th today. I had to go for a walk today to enjoy the unseasonally warm weather of 12 degrees Celsius.
Oh...I also got a new camera and lightroom5 which could account for the vibrant editing. L bought me a Canon Rebel EOS SL1 for my birthday. I love it! It is so much fun! I have been trying to learn all of the features and so far have only really figured out where some of the nobs and buttons are.
For instance...there were these three greyhounds that were racing. It was fascinating to watch...but I had the settings all wrong and they are only small little dots. Someday I will be able to capture unexpected moments like this and they will actually look like greyhounds racing.
This is also the off leash dog park. Sometimes it makes me nervous. I wish I was not as nervous around big dogs. Then there was this dog. Such a lovely dog. I was hurrying along the path to get a good shot of him but in the end he turned. My sky is a funny shade of turquoise near the tree line.
Here are a few more fun shots. I love to go for walks.
I think I was thinking it was such a beautiful day that I gave my photos quite the vibrant glow in lightroom. I want to learn lightroom also. For now I am trying things but not really knowing why or how they do what they do.
The sun was setting by the time I made it back up the hill.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments brighten my day. Thank you for sharing.