
1. Oh darling... - I want to make a sign wall hanging of this. I have bought the wood and it is standing in my garage. Hopefully to finish before Valentines.
2. PINK DRUZY- I currently love pink druzy. Druzy is the glittering effect of tiny crystals over top a colorful mineral. It is beautiful when used in making jewelry.
3. XOXO- love this pink top. I think I may have to buy it.
4. JACKIE O- beautiful. I love her style.
5. FOR LIKE EVER- I think I'll make some fun print and put up for Valentines.

6. ESSIE- I love nail polish. I bought Forever Yummy for Valentines. eternally gorgeous, positively delicious creamy tango red lacquer is always ready for action. appetites will run wild in this hot red polish.
7. PINK DRESS- ok why is there never any great dresses like this in the shops locally!
8 & 9 NAIL ART- inspiration for painting Valentine nails.
10. I think I may have my hair cut like this when I go to the big city in February two days before Valentines.

11. BEE MINE- how fun are these Valentines! I think I'll make a few and send to friends.
12. RUSTIC RASPBERRY LEMON CHEESECAKE TART- oh yum!
13. FONDUE DATE- I might not be able to convince my man to do this with me but it looks like fun!
14. HEART PIZZA- I think this is on the menu for Valentines at our place. Now to find a great recipe!
15. ETCHED BEER GLASSES- I wanted to get my man something special for Valentines. I overthought it though and couldn't persuade myself to pay $98 for 4 etched beer mugs. I think I might try to make some myself.
16. BEST HUSBAND EVER- I ordered this for my man on Etsy. Here's to hoping it's the right size and that it comes in time!
17. HEART FRUIT- I heart fruit. Maybe I'll have some fruit with my pizza Valentines dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments brighten my day. Thank you for sharing.