Hello again!
I spent the last two weeks away. First to visit my parents at their farm for Thanksgiving and then my mom returned with me to help me pack boxes.
I had a fabulous thanksgiving! It was great to see my parents and my brother B and his wife J. From where we are living currently it is a 16 hour drive. Not for the faint of heart!
We had some great walks, meals, and chats!
I am so thankful for my mom making the trip back to Medicine Hat with me. She has so much energy and we were able to completely pack the kitchen, under the bathroom sinks and the majority of my books. She lifted all of the boxes because she was worried about me being pregnant and lifting boxes. She even braved flying on her return leg of her journey.
I was without internet for the majority of the time as my parents only have spotty internet coverage at their farm and we cancelled the internet at our home in Medicine Hat. I had all intentions of keeping up with posting in October but c'est la vie!
I have much to be thankful for this year!
Today marks 29 weeks pregnant! How is this possible! I am so excited to meet the little one in the new year. I had my doctor checkup on Friday morning and all looks good. The baby has been busy kicking away. My friends surprised me with a baby shower while I was in Grande Prairie. I was so surprised! How wonderful to have fabulous friends!
Hi Rhonda,
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you had such a fabulous thanksgiving, it must have been such fun being with your parents and friends and bless your sweet Mom for helping you to pack. It will be no time at all until you're all settled in your new home, till then please try to rest when you can and take care of you, sending heaps and heaps of huggles from a chilly Scotland dear wee friend xxx
I do enjoy spending the holidays with family even if it is a long drive! I am trying to rest but there is always so much to do! And the baby will be here before we know it! Stay warm in chilly Scotland.
Delete