Sunday, October 04, 2015

A Little Ice Cream Celebration Reveal

It's cause for celebration!



This is my 100th blog post! 

Oh right your not here for that celebration. 

Your here to find out if I am having a boy or a girl!!

So the other night L came home and told me about a co-worker and the surprise party they had planned to find out if they were having a boy or girl. He thought it was a great idea that the ultrasound technician wrote what it was on a slip of paper and put it in an envelope. Then they took the envelope to a cake decorator and had a cake made up. After they planned to invite all of their friends and family over to cut into the cake and inside would tell if it was pink a girl or blue a boy. He thought this was lots of fun! Finding out from the ultrasound technician in the clinical office was not as thrilling he said. But because I had found out it was to late to plan something like that.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

I totally had wanted to plan a party. I even had all things pinned for such a time as this. 



As you will recall L told me he didn't want to find out if we were having a boy or girl. He said their are too few surprises in life.  I wanted to find out. He said I could. Now he is pestering me trying to find out if it is a girl or boy because I found out. 

Boys! I will never understand them.

As L is not yet a loyal reader of my blog I can post it here. 

So scoop yourself a big creamy chunky scoop of icecream and celebrate with me!

It's a..........



 Girl!! 

I'm totally thrilled. 

My heart leapt and danced a little jig when the ultrasound technician told me and I tried to fight back tears of joy and concentrate on what he was saying, but a few slipped out 'cause you know.

**Please  only post comments here.  Note if you know L in real life please try to keep the secret for him and do not post comments to instagram which is linked to his phone. Or for my facebook friends please do not comment there as facebook seems to have a wide reach.

5 comments:

  1. This is the best news!!! In so excited you get to add some pink to your life!!! We are praying for you and your little lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your posts of your little lady! All those cute bonnets! I am very excited. Thank you for your prayers.

      Delete
  2. yaaaaaaaay!!! Congratulations Rhonda I'm so, so happy for you, huggles always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cristy! We are delighted to be having a baby after trying for so long! And its crazy to think that the baby will be here in 9 weeks!

      Delete

Your comments brighten my day. Thank you for sharing.

Saturday Larks