I've only bought a few things for baby. I found a baby list and oh my! I am glad I have 5 months left to prepare. Here are five of my most recent purchases that found their way into my shopping cart and home with me.
Little Lamb Wabbanub Pacifier
Little Unicorn Brookside Tote (Diaper Bag)
Jelly Cat Tweedledee Hedgehog
This was just for fun and definitely not on the list.
Cotton Swaddle Set
I fell in love with these patterns. It is likely an impulse purchase and if babe is a boy only the bikes might work. In that case I may have to give away part of this set.
Bassinet Grey Swirls & Stand - while this is likely my most practical purchase and something off the grand baby list I don't love it. I'm still thinking about it and may return it.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments brighten my day. Thank you for sharing.