Today:
1.
We trampled through weeds
and imagined ourselves living here.

2.
Old Blue had a belly ache.
Luckily she still runs and loves the wide open highways.
Unfortunately she is nearing retirement
And dislikes the stop and go of the city.

3.
While we waited we had lunch at a lovely cafe.
I will have to return someday to try the Saskatoon Iced tea.

4.
We were craving bubble tea.
This time we tried something Taro Root Bubble Tea.
It is delicious you have to try it!
And the color is fun!

5.
After dropping L off at work for the night shift
I went to look at a new place to rent.
Unfortunately a cat lived there
And when he answered the door
I knew this was not a contender.

I am linking up with these lovely ladies for their five on friday's series.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments brighten my day. Thank you for sharing.