Today we went to the big city and when I got home I realized my husband bought all the fruit on display at Costco. I guess I know what is on the menu for this upcoming week.
I'm trying to get this post out there before my battery runs out. It's at 6%.
I was proud of my resolve to not have fast food this week. I did eat too many gingersnaps.
I'm still behind on my workouts. I did 3/6 workouts this week (if added to the 2 from last week 3/8). I'm a little disappointed in myself. While I should be able to find 25 minutes every day to work out it is challenging when L works the night shift all week and I have to tip toe around during the day and end up leaving my workouts to the end of the day. Then the baby cries and cries and cries and will only be comforted by being rocked. After an hour of easing her to sleep I'm ready for bed myself. We had some rough days here this past week. Double Workout Friday's are just not happening over here.
I didn't see 167 on the scale this week but I did make progress in the right direction. Minute progress but progress nevertheless. It was 168.4 on Thursday in the morning. I wouldn't recommend salty popcorn the night before a weigh in.
My pants are fitting so much better. It's a great feeling.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments brighten my day. Thank you for sharing.