Friday, March 18, 2016

5 Confessions

I've seen these confessions of late and so thought I'd share my own five on Friday.

1. There are 12 wheel chair prime location parking spots at the grocery store. I think a few of these should be turned into Stork Parking spots. The wheelchair parking spots are almost always empty. Today I circled the parking lot four times until one car I spotted about to leave finally left near the front (three stalls in...the first two being wheelchair stalls) rather than parking at the back and walking because have you ever lifted one of those infant car seats! 

2. I decided to make one card with the birth announcement on the front and the thank you card on the inside rather than two cards.  I have decided to just send my double duty card to those who sent/gave gifts. 

3. I had a Starbucks latte for lunch. I went to the grocery store just for a Starbucks latte. I carried that infant car seat in just for a Starbucks latte. Why is there no drive through Starbucks in my city? 

4. Today I worked out. I haven't worked out in two weeks. 

5. I often drive by my new house just to see if someone is working so I can check up on the progress. Today I did a drive by of my new house twice - at the start of my outing and at the end. No one was working either time. 


Im linking up with these fabulous bloggers for Five on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day. Thank you for sharing.

Saturday Larks