This week is flying by. Can it be that tomorrow is already Thursday?
L is living in another city working, and coming home when he can. I miss regular what's for dinner and have you seen my keys? conversations. I've been showing our rental income condo to potential renters as likely we need to sell one of our properties if we expect to purchase another so that at the very least we are building equity. Plus it will feel more like home away from home if we have a place to call home there too. He's been renting an economical 1900 type flat that has cherubs dancing on the wallpaper, a toilet that can only be flushed once every four hours, and electrical sockets that spark when anything is plugged into them. This living apart has been hard for me, I was really down about this awhile ago, pouted, tried to think of ways I could join him, if even to do his laundry, but ultimately realized I need to just wait this out too.
Adoption is not easy folks. We hope, we pray, we expect. Our hearts get ahead of us. To be told that our adoption would not be supported to another province was confusing and is challenging. So here we are L working miles away and me working here.
Were still waiting. How long can we expect to wait after we were approved in February?
I need to choose joy when life throws me curve balls, when I'm asked to wait, when circumstances are not what I imagined.
I'm trying a strange doterra essential oils fertility treatment that must be made by drizzling through diamonds for how much I've spent and am on week 2. It's really odd to say the least and I will not explain it here because even I have some limits. I'm not putting much faith in it, but I'm willing to try most anything at least once. I had a wonderful lunch out with my friend who is an advocate of essential oils this week. Perhaps in the near future I will have my first ever home party and invite y'all over to my home to become mesmerized by essential oils. They smell incredible. They will knock your socks off. Your men will be skeptical and question the validity of spending money on 15 ml vials until their first massage. Then they too will be mesmerized.
I pulled all most all the weeds in my garden this evening. If you want to feel satisfaction pull weeds.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments brighten my day. Thank you for sharing.