Sipping on lemon tea and hoping I do not succumb to strep throat. I'm on the verge of something - my throat is raw. Watching the Olympics in my bath robe just fresh out of the shower. I imagined what I would wear earlier but now do not feel so ambitious to hem the pants I purchased online. I have a class of tots to teach this evening- toddlers and art supplies. Fun. Tonight it's painting pictures of flowers in pots. And something else more valentines related because I love Valentines. I think after my class this evening I will make some pretty valentines heart cookies with my heart shaped cookie cutters that are waiting to be used for the first time.
In adoption news I think we are nearing step 7 now of 27. So many steps! Do I understand them all? No. If I were planning an International Adoption Workshop I would walk people through these steps and explain the various terms and who to contact etc. I really just hope that I am not messing up along the way or extending the process because of my ignorance for when and how steps proceed. At any rate were approved officially and in line to receive a referral. Yay!
I am hoping for sunshine for the long weekend and Family Day. I think it would be fun to go to the Grasslands Natural Park. Still wondering if I am expected to work Monday as I see there is a scheduled tour for the docents of the exhibit with the curator on Monday at 9 am. Jeepers! Not impressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments brighten my day. Thank you for sharing.