Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Oscar

It's time for another chronicle in the life of ruey.

Today I received an email with dates to select for our homestudy.  If L can switch a Friday in the lab with someone else then we can have all three appointments with the social worker completed this month.

Avoid reading my newspaper article this month.  Its my fifth version that if it passes the banal test will be published. My first four versions had too much spunk.  There are too many things that I can't talk about that I wonder why I even bother.

I have yet to print the invitations for my party this month.

My neighbors all have political signs up on their lawns for the upcoming municipal election. I never realized I lived in such a political neighborhood. I want to put up the opposing candidate on mine just to add to the mix.

The mail came today and with it a vintage Zathura game that L ordered.  I think we should play it right now.

I bought another pregnancy test for old time sake and because I buy one every month.  Its like a lottery ticket. I kept the one that was a winner and wonder if I will ever throw it out. It breaks my heart. Its at the bottom of a drawer I never open.  Except I did the other day and cried.

L reminded me we have three free Cineplex tickets cut out of the iced tea boxes that we have to use before October 21st. I cut these out in May.

I sent a letter that cost 77 cents to send today with a $5.00 cheque inside. I mailed it 15 km from my house to the dentist for my last appointment.

I wonder sometimes how some people have 375K followers on Instagram.  I have a five friends who comment.

I need a haircut. I'm waiting for someone to book me one.

I think I might have bought a puppy for L for Christmas.  The puppy isn't big enough to bring home yet. L wants to call it Oscar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day. Thank you for sharing.

Saturday Larks