Sunday, September 15, 2013

Hoping for a Reprieve

I am hoping that somehow I can figure out how to  slow this month down so that I can take a breath, look around and gather my bearings.  Returning from Cuba I was ill. I know I posted a whole post about how amazing the beaches were and that it was a perfect summer getaway. It was really but for the first two weeks back...I was moving in slow motion while the rest of the world was in super gear. And not the kind of slow motion that is the kind that wants to hold onto the vacation but the kind that suggests seeing a doctor as soon as possible. I was knackered.

I am hanging onto a thread of the mend now and hoping for a reprieve.  I am never more thankful as when I realize the pain has lifted.

From out of the fog I realize I am absolutely overcommitted and am telling myself I really should not sign up for one more cause I feel compelled to donate myself toward.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day. Thank you for sharing.

Saturday Larks