Thursday, February 11, 2016

February's Picture Perfect Project

Can it already be the second Thursday of the month and the second Picture Project Link Up? As you will recall I made the goal to learn how to use my DSLR camera and have a photo shoot of Baby J each week to document her growth.

How have I done? Well I still have not read lesson 2 on the online photography class I signed up for. It is a good thing it is a self-paced class and I have all the time in the world to complete. So I really do not have any new skills to showcase for you. These are lucky captures and thanks to a camera that reminds me that if I learned to actually use it would really blow my socks off since it is actually quite good without me already.

I also have a confession to make. I only managed a photo shoot of Baby J in weeks 3 and 5.

Here are weeks 3 and 5



How cute is that little tongue poking out?

How terrible am I for not having a one month photo shoot!! I over thought week 4. In my mind I had this idea of what I wanted to do and then baby J and I never left the house to go get the supplies I had in  mind and before I knew it we were in week 5. Time goes by so quickly with a new baby!

Join me again on the second Thursday of the month for my next photography link-up. Hopefully I will have a perfect score to showcase weeks 6-8 and actually learn a new skill or two with those photography lessons I paid for!

Check out my fellow photographers in this link up by clicking on the link below.


Our Pretty Little Girls

1 comment:

  1. Well, the pictures you did get are just darling! The best thing about photography is the more you do it the better you get! And I need all the practice ;) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day. Thank you for sharing.

Saturday Larks