Monday, November 30, 2015

Cyber Monday

Oh my goodness friends! I had no idea Cyber Monday was even a thing and I was totally unprepared for Black Friday. Next year I plan to be much more prepared (as in save up!) and take advantage of some of the sales.

For instance if I had saved up before hand I would have totally fallen for the Kate Spade Suprise Sale of 75% off and bought this purse!
Swoon! 

It is always fun to shop sales! 


As it is I did purchase a baby monitor on Black Friday from Babys R Us for half off.  It's easy to get carried away by shopping online. I had a shopping cart full of baby things but then talked myself out of purchasing all except the one item that was on sale for Black Friday. 

This morning I had some fun shopping for baby in the Cyber Monday sale and getting distracted by all things baby online.  There are so many cute baby clothing sites! Here are some of my purchases and some items I intend to yet purchase!



Minimoc Mocs are adorable and handmade in Canada. I love them and could just imagine them paired with these items. I have purchased a pair of red minimocs. These Lion and Flamingo are next on my list but at $45 a pop I want to measure little ones feet before buying.

GAP, Old Navy and Banana Republic were offering 40% off purchase price today with the code CYBER and free shipping for orders over $50. I purchased the tights, knit bear hat, embroidered smock dress and multi-dot zip footed one piece for a little over $50 total. It is easy to spend $50 in store for one item so I was quite pleased. The cardigan is on my list for the next sale or I will try to find a similar item at a lower price somewhere else. I had zip front one piece from Old Navy in my shopping basket too but decided against purchasing today when the Cyber Monday deal did not apply to it because it was an everyday steal item.

5. GAP Knit Bear Hat

Did you do any Black Friday shopping or Cyber Monday shopping? 






2 comments:

  1. haha I did the same thing, filled up my online shopping carts and then completely emptied basically all of them but one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I'm totally curious what one item made the cut!

      Delete

Your comments brighten my day. Thank you for sharing.

Saturday Larks